Do you smell of poo, too?

Monday 29 December 2008

Meezer Christmas Stocking

Hey effrycat!

I'm pawfully sorry I haven't posted in soooo long. Mummy is really busy going out with her friends and being a 'ho so it leaves little time for me to blog. No fair!

Anyway, I got the most pawsome Christmas stocking from Santa Paws! Wanna see?








Yao-Lin got a stocking too but I'm not sure how cos he is always naughty and NEVER nice! Mummy didn't get any pictures of Yao opening his stocking because he hasn't bothered getting out of bed all over Christmas. In fact, the only time anyone has seen Yao-Lin for days is when he saunters into the kitchen to scoff some turkey. Apparently that is really tiring cos afterwards he goes straight back to bed to sleep it off.

I don't mind tho cos I have been busy playing with my toys and drinking turkey gravy!

I hope your Christmas was wonderful!

Lots of luf and hugs

Baby Mao xxx

p.s Can somecat please tell me how I can add one of those cool signature things that all the cool cat bloggers have these days?

xxx

17 comments:

The Meezers or Billy said...

wait, you gotted GRAVY???? PAWSOME!!!

Monty Q. Kat said...

Dearest BabyMao-I'm jealous you got gravy for Christmas. I got a poopy dog. :P

Try http://www.mylivesignature.com/ for the signature thingie. :)

The Island Cats said...

Wow! You musta had a great Christmas with all that stuff you got!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Turkey gravy? How fine!

Daisy said...

Oh neat! A DE-luxe stocking. That's the very best kind.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh man, yoo gots gravy? Yoo musta been a relly good boy...

Quasi said...

Totally cool stocking! I hope you all have a meowy new year!

Anonymous said...

That's a great gift...Mmmm Gravy :)

Max said...

Wow...Santa was nice to you!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Kimo and Sabi said...

Happy New Year 2009!

Sunny's Mommy said...

Happy New Year Baby Mao :-D Um, you might want to reconsider calling your Mummy a 'ho if you want to blog more frequently in 2009 ;-) Congrats on getting turkey gravy in your stocking! Sunny definitely approves of any kind of gravy.

Black Cat said...

Hi dear Baby Mao, what a lovely Christmas stocking!

I got a signature thingy but I can't remember where from - perhaps from the same site as Monty - but I couldn't find one that really looked like my writing so in the end I made my own (after much trial and error, lol!) in my graphics package (Xara Xtreme Pro). I don't think I'm a cool blogger though, I just can't resist a challenge, hehe!

HAPPY NEW YEAR sweetie:) xxx

Ramses said...

Ok, who makes that turkey gravy drink and why haven't I got any?! Oh Mummy I'm being deprived BIG time... What do you mean I have had lots of treat, I've not had any turkey gravy drink and that's just unfair... No wonder Yao-lin is all sulky, I bet he didn't have any either!

Lux said...

Wishing you a Happy New Year, Baby Mao!

Skeezix the Cat said...

Wow, yoo reely scored with the Krissmiss gifts! Happy New Yeer!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Turkey gravy???? Yummy!
Happy New Year to you.

Leslie said...

Hello Baby Mao - waving at you from Australia!

Hugs from the topcatrules girls, Tigger and Trixie and Pyewacket. XXX