Hi effryone!!!!!! You can't see it, but I am jumping up and down with excitement!
I FINALLY have my very OWN blog!!! I AM SO EXCITED I CAN'T STOP SHOUTING!! MUMMY IS TELLING ME TO CALM DOWN.
Uh -oh, I think I pooed a little bit then. *Deep breath*.
For those of you who don't know me, I am Yao-Lin's baby brother. Mummy said that it isn't fair that Yao-Lin is the only one with a blog. Yao-Lin was gettin' huffy because I kept sneaking onto his blog and posting things all about myself.
Also, Monty Q Cat tagged me for a meme! He said I was only allowed to complete it if I got my own blog, so here it is. BIG MAJOR thank you to Monty Q Cat - I can't wait to make loads of friends and talk to everyone about my cuteness and my poo. They are my most favourite subjects!
Anyways, this Meme is all about Confessions. The rules are pretty simple - just confess as much as you like and then tag as many other cats as you like.
Baby Mao's Confessions:
1. I love my big brother Yao-Lin. He always supports me when I am plotting naughty things to do. In fact, he positively encourages me.
2. When I first came to live with my Mummy and Daddy and big brother, I didn't like the litter they were using. To show them how much I hated it, I waited until the evening when they were watching TV and then I pooed all over my cat bed. *snigger*
3. I love talking about poo. My Aunty and I talk about this regularly because she suffers from Irritable Bowel Syndrome. We have deep and meaningful chats about it whenever she comes by.
4. I am scared of going outside. Seriously, I just run indoors whenever the window is open.
5. I hiss at strangers. It isn't that I am unfriendly, I just don't know them very well and I think they are a bit scary.
6. When Yao-Lin is sauntering around like he is king of the castle, I laugh at him behind his back.
7. I love climbing the curtains and then falling onto my Daddy's head when he is asleep.
8. I have a crush on Kaia.
Right, I already tagged Kaia so now I am going to tag every cat that passes by!
Well, that is all from me for today but I really look forward to posting again and I intend to pimp up my blog gradually!
Love, purrs and stinky kisses
Baby Mao xxxx