Do you smell of poo, too?

Thursday 31 May 2007

Thursday Thirteen

Hi guys!!! Another Thursday and this time I have decided to dedicate this list of thirteen things to my Mummy!

Thirteen reasons why I love my Mummy!

1. She always feeds me my favourite food and I get extra when Yao-Lin is playing outside.

2. When she is sat in front of the tv or the computer, she lets me climb inside her shirt for warmth. I just purr and purr and purr.


3.She gives the best cuddles – she knows exactly how I like my chin to be scratched.


4. She is always talking to me. She believes in encouraging your cat to communicate and we have real actual conversations about all sorts of things! (Mainly poo though).

5. She is trying to teach me to say 'hello’ in human. I am almost there believe it or not! Well, sort of!

6. She plays fetch with me for at least fifteen minutes every day.

7. My favourite toy is a small orange mouse. Mummy knows this so she ensures she always has an endless supply – I think she buys in bulk from the pet shop!

8. Every morning before she goes to work she always says ‘I love you Royal Yao-Lin and Baby Mao’. Then she gives us an extra kiss and a cuddle before leaving.

9. She laughs at my antics – especially when I put the bitey on my Daddy.

10. She doesn’t mind that I smell of poo. She told me all about Skeezix and his poo problems and that everyone still loves Skeezix ever so much! It made me feel so much better!

11. She was over the moon with my score on the cat IQ test she did recently. She boasts to her friends about her ‘little genius’.

12. She always sneaks a little bit of her dinner to me when nobody is looking. She is trying to fatten me up but without porky Yao-lin seeing!

13. She doesn't get cross when I get my white fur all over her work clothes. Most days she goes into work in a mohair jumper because of me!


Right, Im off to play now - I hope you liked my Thursday Thirteen!

Love and purrs

Baby Mao xxxx

11 comments:

The Meezers or Billy said...

here's somefing that you should do Baby Mao - learn how to say HELLO, say it 'zaktly ONCE and nefurr say it again. It will cause your mommy to keep trying to get you to say it for YEARS and you can just sit and laff and laff. - Sammy

Ali & Fiona said...

Ali here: I love talking to my momma too, we enjoy many conversations during our morning snuggle before work.

LZ said...

Great TT! You sound like you have a special bond with your mom. Mom's a great and I'm always so pleased that the Lap Lady only loves ME. I guess I'm a bit like Yao-lin that way.

Kaze

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Mom's is da best! Loved yoo cute little t-shirt from yesterday. Yoor just so cute...

Daisy said...

Baby Mao, it sounds like your Mummy is very nice! I hope you can learn to say "Hello"!

Boo said...

:) very cute! i get hair on mummys clothes too! so does Tara. Learning to say "hello" sounds cool i might give it a try...

Once you've learnt record it and post it on your blog!!

Jinx x

Donny and Marie and Casey said...

Shhh....don't tell Yao-Lin I came to your blog today. Secretly I like your T13...I love my chin being scratched and mommy does it just right!

And she doesn't seem to mind my light coloured underfur getting all over her clothes either....

~Casey

Monty Q. Kat said...

You climb into her shirt? I'll have to try that with MomBean later.

Unknown said...

I, personally, loved learning all about you, Mao. I LOVE, LOVE to fetch , too. It just has to be those furry mice, I don't mind the color. I won't fetch anything else. I bring them to my Mom when she is lying down for the night. She throws them off the bed, and to run really fast to get it before Stella. She will run after them and steal and hide them. What a party-pooper.
Purrs and Stinky Kisses!
Kaia

MaoMao said...

Baby Mao, I'd enjoy talkin' about poo with you, too! I like poo. And soundz like you have such a nice mommy!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Around Your Wrist said...

hi baby mao, i'm so glad you have a blog of your own! i'll visit often.

i crawl into mama's shirt too. it's warm and cozy, and i can hear her heart beat.

love
--suz