Hi guys!!! Another Thursday and this time I have decided to dedicate this list of thirteen things to my Mummy!
Thirteen reasons why I love my Mummy!
1. She always feeds me my favourite food and I get extra when Yao-Lin is playing outside.
2. When she is sat in front of the tv or the computer, she lets me climb inside her shirt for warmth. I just purr and purr and purr.
3.She gives the best cuddles – she knows exactly how I like my chin to be scratched.
4. She is always talking to me. She believes in encouraging your cat to communicate and we have real actual conversations about all sorts of things! (Mainly poo though).
5. She is trying to teach me to say 'hello’ in human. I am almost there believe it or not! Well, sort of!
6. She plays fetch with me for at least fifteen minutes every day.
7. My favourite toy is a small orange mouse. Mummy knows this so she ensures she always has an endless supply – I think she buys in bulk from the pet shop!
8. Every morning before she goes to work she always says ‘I love you Royal Yao-Lin and Baby Mao’. Then she gives us an extra kiss and a cuddle before leaving.
9. She laughs at my antics – especially when I put the bitey on my Daddy.
10. She doesn’t mind that I smell of poo. She told me all about Skeezix and his poo problems and that everyone still loves Skeezix ever so much! It made me feel so much better!
11. She was over the moon with my score on the cat IQ test she did recently. She boasts to her friends about her ‘little genius’.
12. She always sneaks a little bit of her dinner to me when nobody is looking. She is trying to fatten me up but without porky Yao-lin seeing!
13. She doesn't get cross when I get my white fur all over her work clothes. Most days she goes into work in a mohair jumper because of me!
Right, Im off to play now - I hope you liked my Thursday Thirteen!
Love and purrs
Baby Mao xxxx