Well, everyone keeps sayin that I am not such a babycat any more and I was feelin a bit sad. So I thought I would post Thirteen Reasons Why its Good to be a Kitten:
1. You are cute, all the time, without even trying.
2. EVERYONE says ' oooh look at that cute little baby kitty he is sooo gorgeous' ALL THE TIME.
3. You get extra stinky goodness and it is the kitten variety which is way tastier than the grown up stuff.
4. You can climb up curtains without ripping a big hole in them.
5. You don't get blamed for leaving poo prints everwhere cos ' you are just a baby'.
6. You don't get blamed for playing on the bed and waking your Mummy and Daddy up at 2:00 am because 'you are just a baby'.
7. You can harrass your older sibling but if they retaliate, they get told to leave you alone because ' you are just a baby'.
8. You can play hide and seek really really well because you can fit into such small spaces.
9. Your clothes are cheaper to buy because you are small.
10. You get fed four times a day because ' you are just a baby'.
11. You can snuggle under your Mummy's T-Shirt and people can't help but think it is cute because you are just a baby.
12. You can do naughty things like having a wee in the bathroom sink and nobody tells you off because you are just a baby!
13. When you howl your Mummy immediately picks you up and says ' oh, what's up with that little baby cat, hmm?'.
I don't want to grow up. *sniff*
Baby Mao xxxx