Friday, 18 January 2008
Frootbat Friday & Awards!
Hey effrycat! I hope you like the picture of me looking like a frootbat!
Also, I haf to tell you that I was given some fantastic awards this week!First off, my new bestest friends Chancy and Ernie gave me the EXTRAORDINARY GOLD STAR SPECIAL AWARD!!!!! Can you believe it? A cat as smelly as me is an EXTRAORDINARY GOLD STAR SPECIAL CAT!!!
The Extraordinary Gold Star Award was created by - Storm, The Furry Fighter - and is for Bloggers who have achieved or done something special. The award celebrates beyond what is ordinary or usual.
1) Post the explanation and rules of the award and link back to the blogger who presented you with the award and repeat the reason why you received it.
2) Pass the Award on to two other Bloggers who you fink deserve it and explain why!
So I would like to pass this award on to: Charlie my not of my species special friend - becos he is so cute. I fink I told you this before, but Charlie says that smelling like poo is a really really good thing and I totally respect him for that!
Also, I would like to give this award to Ariel becos she always leaves such lovely comments for me, she is obviously very nasally open minded just like Charlie!
Also, team Tabby gace me the THINKING BLOGGER AWARD!!
Here are the rules for the Thinking Blogger award:
1. You must write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think.
2. Acknowledge this post.
3. Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award' with a
link to the post that you wrote.
4. Go tell your humans to fork over the treats!
Well, this one has been doing the rounds for a while so if you haven't had it, then go ahead - pick it up!
Anyway, I hope effrycat has a great weekend. My mummy is going to see Wicked tomorrow at the Apollo Theatre in London. I sort of wish I was going but I think it might be a bit scary!
If you have seen it, tell me all about it in the comments so that I don't miss out!
Luf n stinky hugs
Baby Mao xxx