Do you smell of poo, too?

Tuesday 29 January 2008

Nicknames Meme

I was tagged by Sunny, Rascal and Olive for the Nicknames Meme!

Here are the rules:

Post a link to the kitty who tagged you, and post the rules on your blog. List your real name, how you got your real name, nicknames you like/tolerate, and nicknames you wish your humans would stop calling you. Tag several kitties, and write a comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.

When Mummy first got me she knew she would call me Mao because I am siamese and it is pretty appropriate! The Baby part came later - mainly because I did lots and lots of naughty things and Mummy would always say " Oh, he's just a baby, he didn't mean to do it!". And then I realised that I could get away with whatever I wanted because I am half the size of Yao-Lin and I still look and act like a baby!

I have lots of nicknames: Stinky Mao, poo boy, stinky noo noo, Mummy's little stinker, uh-oh looks like we need the air freshener again, please don't jump on the counter with poo all over your paws, oh my God that stench is straight from the bowels of hell - to name but a few!

I like all my nicknames and I don't mind mummy calling me them at all. Besides, I just ignore her if she says something I don't like!

I would like to tag:

Ali & Fiona

Jinx

Kaia

Luf n hugs effrycat

Baby Mao xx

11 comments:

Tybalt said...

A lot of those sound like what Ivy gets called . . .

Daisy said...

Baby Mao, lots of nicknames means lots of love. Oh, and lots of stink!

LZ said...

Obviously you are well loved. I too have been smelling of foul poo lately.

Kaze

Lux said...

Haha ... you are funny, Poo Boy! :)

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I think you have the right idea to just ignore anything you don't like!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

My yoo haf a lot of nicknames...most of dem haffing to do wif stink!

Motor Home Cats said...

We like that you just ignore those names that you don't like.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody and Camie

Sunny's Mommy said...

oh my God that stench is straight from the bowels of hell

Now that's a good one :-D

My kitties knew you'd have good nicknames. Sunny said you should tell your Mummy to call you "stinky yes yes" not no no. He said, what is his Mummy thinking saying that!

Monty Q. Kat said...

'oh my God that stench is straight from the bowels of hell'

That's my nickname too-HeBean calls me that!

Jimmy Joe said...

So you get away with stuff because you're a "baby," huh? I'm beginning to think you're dumb like a fox, BM. A very stinky fox...
Your buddy, Jimmy JOe

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

Since your brofur did the Three Dreams Me-me, I have tagged you for it too.

Mommy's little stinker, huh?