Do you smell of poo, too?

Monday, 3 March 2008

Meezer Monday



Hey effrycat!

I love this photo of me and Yao-Lin. It looks like we are snuggling but really we are playing a game called 'squish'. The rules are: use your sibling as a pillow and then squish your head into theirs until one of you moves. The winner gets the bed all to themself!

Me and Yao-Lin played this game for hours and hours! He gave in eventually but I had to use the power of smelly farts to make him move!

I hope your weekend was great. I went to Diamond's Patrick Day Party and I got WASTED on cat nip and guinness!

Haf a lovely evening and remember: a little bit of what you fancy does you good, but a lot does you in!

Luf n hugs

Baby Mao xx

19 comments:

Kellie The Orange Cat said...

You guys look very cute in your "squishing" pose : )

Eric and Flynn said...

That's a great pikchur. Well done on the squishing. Smelly farts are always a winner.

Daisy said...

I want to play Squish!

Ariel said...

Lol...Your posts always make me
smile :)

Kaze, Latte, & Chase said...

Hey, use what you've got! Kaze and I don't play squish, we play smother. Well she really just loves to shove her head under me until she can't breath.

Latte

Lux said...

Oh, you two! You make me smile! :)

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Who won?

Isis said...

Oh that's such a cute shot of you two, even if you're playing a game! ;)

Sunny's Mommy said...

Hahaha! Is that why Yao Lin's face looks all funky? Because of your stinky farts? Hahaha!

Tybalt said...

I had a feeling you'd win that game, Baby Mao!

Kellie The Orange Cat said...

After reading Yao-lin's blog today I finally get it! Baby Mao are you leaning up against Yao-lin because you are crazy drunk from your time in Diamond's pub?

Bounce, Lucy and Trixie said...

You two are very cute squished together!

Name: Mr. Hendrix said...

It sounds like I missed a great party. bummer
I play squish with mommy. She gets squished between me and daddy.
I think you'll always win that game!

felinesopher said...

ow boy, you really know how to pose adorably together;)
playing squish? count us in, we all love to play it together, can you imagine us squishing each other in one chair with maximum of 5 members :D

topcatrules said...

Hello from Australia at four in the morning. *sigh*

Parker said...

Squish looks like a great game. I bet I'd win!

Scout said...

Squish sounds like a really fun game!

Tyler said...

Oh Baby Mao, you certainly know how to get to your brother, don't you?

Kaze, Latte, & Chase said...

Hi Baby Mao! We just sent in your order for your Millie Bed since we already had your address. Hopefully within 10ish days you should get it!

Latte