Hey effrycat! I am so happy you liked my halloween outfit! I really really want to win but Yao-Lin says there is no category for the Stinkiest Meezer and that I am not even in with a chance. *humph*
Anyway, I wanted to tell you about my exciting day yesterday!!
1. Mummy came home from work early and she had a bag full of stuff and I just KNEW it was stuff for me!!!
2. I got so excited, I started running around like a crazy cat and Mummy thought I was being so cute that she gave me a yummy salmon treat. Result!
3. I got to go on a little adventure in the PTU. Well, it wasn't a HUGE adventure because me and Yao-Lin just stayed in the car but it was still fun, I felt like I was sneaking out!
4. I did get a little bored in the car so I had a nice nap.
5. When I woke up, Mummy was carrying me into the house and I could smell YUMMY food!
6. I got fillet steak for dinner PLUS some more salmon treats.
7. Mummy had bought me some fantastic toys!
8. One of my new toys was a selection of grey and orange mice which I just LOVE LOVE LOVE to play with.
9. Mummy explained to me that the Landlady had just been round and apparently she isn't keen on pets so that's why she had to hide me. I nodded to say I understood and then played with all my toys.
10. Yao-Lin went to bed in a big sulk so Mummy spent the evening playing with me and my new toys! It was PAWSOME!
11. I got to stay up late and eat ice-cream. It was a bit cold but I really liked licking the bowl.
12. I forgot to mention, Mummy spring cleaned the litter tray and I had a LOT of fun stinking it up again.
13. Mummy gave me extra cuddles because she felt guilty. I don't know why - I was only in the PTU for ten minutes.
Anyway, that's my Thursday Thirteen for today!
Luf n stinky hugs
Baby Mao xxx