This Thursday Thirteen is dedicated to all the stuff in the new house that belongs to me alone.
1. All the carpets. Everywhere. I will roll and scratch on them all day if I have to, just so certain cats know who they belong to.
2. All the cupboards. I have been inside, outside, inside again. These are mine.
3. The sofas. Jump on. Jump off. Roll. Scratch. Mine!
4. The chairs. As above.
5. The computer desk. Well, this was mine in the old place too.
6. The kitchen. My counters. My fruit bowl. My microwave. My everything.
7. The living room. Well, duh!
8. The spare bedroom. Already covered in my fur! Ha ha!
9. The main bedroom. As above!
10. The kitchen. This one is important and needs repeating so that some cats understand.
11. The stairs.
12. The wardrobe.
13. The whole house.
So, I suppose you could say that I have settled in to my new place quite well!
Things went pretty smoothly with the move. I was a little bit afraid at first but then I realised that if I wanted to make this place my home I had to act quickly and establish my territory.
I am pleased to say that I did manage to trail some poo prints around and I will post some pictures of my hard work very soon.
Love n hugs
P.S I JUST FOUND OUT I AM KATS CAT OF THE DAY!!!! I AM SOOOOO EXCITED!!! THANK YOU KAT!!!!! XXXXXX