Do you smell of poo, too?

Thursday 2 August 2007

Thursday Thirteen

This Thursday Thirteen is dedicated to all the stuff in the new house that belongs to me alone.

1. All the carpets. Everywhere. I will roll and scratch on them all day if I have to, just so certain cats know who they belong to.

2. All the cupboards. I have been inside, outside, inside again. These are mine.

3. The sofas. Jump on. Jump off. Roll. Scratch. Mine!

4. The chairs. As above.

5. The computer desk. Well, this was mine in the old place too.

6. The kitchen. My counters. My fruit bowl. My microwave. My everything.

7. The living room. Well, duh!

8. The spare bedroom. Already covered in my fur! Ha ha!

9. The main bedroom. As above!

10. The kitchen. This one is important and needs repeating so that some cats understand.

11. The stairs.

12. The wardrobe.

13. The whole house.

So, I suppose you could say that I have settled in to my new place quite well!

Things went pretty smoothly with the move. I was a little bit afraid at first but then I realised that if I wanted to make this place my home I had to act quickly and establish my territory.

I am pleased to say that I did manage to trail some poo prints around and I will post some pictures of my hard work very soon.

Love n hugs

Baby Mao

P.S I JUST FOUND OUT I AM KATS CAT OF THE DAY!!!! I AM SOOOOO EXCITED!!! THANK YOU KAT!!!!! XXXXXX

10 comments:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

I'm glad to hear the move went well, Baby Mao. :) It sounds like you have settled right into your new home. :)

The Meezers or Billy said...

good job Baby Mao!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

So let's make sher we gots dis rite...effury thing belongs to yoo, Baby Mao. Got it, good job.

Daisy said...

Baby Mao! You have really started to become assertive now that you are One. I am very proud of you. But maybe you could share, just a little bit, with Yao-Lin?

Unknown said...

Well, poo prints should definately mark your territory. I don't think Yao-Lin would want an area that has your poo on it.

Samantha & Mom said...

Congratulations on Kat's Cat of the Day!!! And you sound like you are settling very nicely at the new place. Remember possession is 9/10 of the law! So glad you are back!!
Your FL furiends,

Jimmy Joe said...

That's great, Baby Mao! I am a firm believer in making yourself at home wherever you are, too. You'd better respect Yao-Lin's royal space, though. Oh, and congratulations on being Kat's Cat of the Day! Lookin' good, my man.
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

Unknown said...

I missed you, Mao!!!
Kisses!
Kaia

Unknown said...

Cover it all with fur! Do it, do it, do it. Hahahahahahahahhaha!

Parker said...

Very nice work at establishing your territory! I am glad you have your move over and things are getting to normal. We are in the middle of our move and we will be glad when it is over!