Thirteen things to do when your big brother is locked in the airing cupboard all morning:
1. Listen to his pitiful howling.
2. Sympathise, and try and open the door.
3. Become distracted by a toy on the floor.
4. Play up and down the stairs with favourite mouse.
5. Eat lots of food.
6. Have a little nap.
7. Wonder where your brother is.
8. Remember that your brother is locked in the airing cupboard. Go upstairs to visit him. Realise you can't open doors.
9. Become distracted by moth fluttering about.
10. Chase the moth around the house.
11. Start to forget you ever had a big brother. What was his name again?
12. Help Mummy with the housework. Look very cute whilst chasing feather duster.
13. Hear lots of commotion at the top of the stairs. Chase toilet paper confetti coming from the airing cupboard. Meet up with long lost angry brother. Sigh.
Hehehehe what a pawsome day!
Luf n hugs
Baby Mao xx