Do you smell of poo, too?

Friday 28 September 2007

Friday Fun!

Today has been a very very good day for me.

When I woke up this morning, the sun was shining and the litter tray had been cleaned.

Then when I checked my blog I realised that I have been mentioned on the Tuxedo gang Hideout Blog!

So, I just wanted to say thank you to all my tuxie friends out there - it means a lot to a little stinky cat like me to be accepted by all you stylish tuxies!

I wish my mummy could spray paint me black so that I looked stylish all the time instead of just when I am playing dress up. *sigh*

What's that mummy? It can be arranged? Oh, excellent!!! Can't wait!

Luf n hugs

Baby Mao xxx

8 comments:

Samantha & Mom said...

Oh Baby Mao, you look perfect just like you are! You are a great Tuxie at heart and that's what counts!! Have a wonderful weekend!
Your FL furiends

and Tuxie pal,
Samantha

Unknown said...

Oh Baby Mao don't give Yao-lin any ideas or you will end up spray painted : )

Mr. Hendrix said...

oh baby Mao, you look great even without your dress up clothes on. as good as any tuxie! concatulations on being cat of the day on the tuxedo gang hideout page. that is wonderful.

kellie makes a good point tho buddy. careful if you hear a can being shaken up....

Lux said...

Baby Mao, you don't need to change at all - you're perfect!

Daisy said...

Baby Mao, your furs are already a beautiful color. If you want to dress up, maybe you can find a tuxedo outfit to wear once in a while.

Unknown said...

Oh Mao, I think that you look very stylish. Just thank god that you are not one color like me. It's kinda boring.

Charlie said...

My friend Hammer in Australia knows a place where you can get a dyed tuxie job: http://hammerbeau.blogspot.com/2007/09/no-photos-of-us.html
But I like you just the way you are!
- Charlie

Gemini said...

Oh congrats on being mentioned in the tuxedo gang hideout. You are also on Meezer Monday on simply siamese! WOW!