Do you smell of poo, too?

Thursday 27 September 2007

Thursday Thirteen

Dear Mummy

You get paid tomorrow so I just wanted to give you this list. It is very impawtant.

1. Please may I have some sirloin steak? You bought it last month and it was yummy. I don't really like the quick fry cheap steak anymore, just the juicy sirloin. Thank you .

2. Please may I have some more Sheba Beef in gravy?

3. Please may I have some more toys? I am a little bit bored with the toys scattered around the house.

4. Please may I have a cat cradle for the heater? The central heating is on now and I think I would benefit from another heat source, other than Yao-Lin.

5. Please may I have some roast lamb?. Yao-Lin is busy eating some and I want my own.

6. Please may I have some nice clothes from the woof and wag website? I love the pink jumper best and I think I would look really nice in it.

7. Please may I have a new collar? Mine is a bit tatty and I want to look my best incase Kaia sees me!

8. Please may I have some nice expensive cat litter? I don't like the clumping kind.

9. Please may I rent Shrek The Third from Blockbuster this weekend? I have been wanting to watch it for ages.

10. Please may I have some catnip ravioli? The other cats brag about it all the time and I think I am old enough to try it.

11. Please may you buy some more catnip seeds? I ate the little plants that were germinating in the pot so now we need some more.

12. Please may I have some more tinned pumpkin? It is really good for me and I love it a lot.

13. Please may I have a new blanket? It is getting colder and colder and I just need some more snuggle stuff.

Thank you Mummy. Please don't forget my list when you go shopping tomorrow!

Luf n hugs


Baby Mao xx

18 comments:

LZ said...

Oh Baby Mao I want to give you all of those things!!! We have the "fancy" crystals litter and it is good and while its more expensive you don't have to clean it as often. Maybe I will have to send you a new blankie, you obviously need one of those!

Kaze

Daisy said...

Baby Mao, you are such a sweet and polite little guy. I hope you get everything on your list, because you asked so nicely.

I use those crystal litters, too! I think they are real gemstones.

ASTOR CATS said...

Baby Mao you were so sweet to preface all your requests with "Please". We don't know how your mummy could refuse to complete your shopping list. What's that mom, "run out of money" you say - oh, well maybe next month.

Midnite & Stray Kitty

The Meezers or Billy said...

oh Baby Mao, we think our mommy will go out and buy you all that stuff. she says you're just far too cute and polite to not get everything that you want.

Samantha & Mom said...

Baby Mao, we hope you get everything on your list!! Make sure you print it out and put it in Mummy's purse right on top, so she can't miss it!!
Your FL furiends,

Monty Q. Kat said...

Oh, I can send you a blankie, Baby Mao. And some new toys. Since MomBean is camped on the couch or the loo I can sneak out from behind the other couch...

Max said...

Little dooood, you ask so nicely. If you don't get at last half of the stuff on your list, something's WRONG.

Unknown said...

Who could resist you Baby Mao! You even asked "Please may I have..." that is much politer than some cats I know : )

Mickey's Musings said...

That is quite a list.A cat cradle for the heater is a great idea.I might mention that to Mom.Good luck with your list.

Lux said...

I hope you get everything on your list, plus *more!!!

Unknown said...

I see no reason why you shouldn't get everything on your list since your mommy is getting paid. It is definitely not too much.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Mom's like it when we are polite and say please and thank you so you should get most, if not all, of that stuff you asked for. Besides, you have a very cute face and mom's have a hard time resisting that too.

Samantha & Mom said...

Hi Baby Mao! ConCatulations you are today's (Friday) Tuxedo Gang Hideout Member of the Day!
Your furiends, Tuxedo Gang Members TGH Staff and Samantha

Parker said...

I think those are all reasonable requests. I use the crystal litters and I really like them a lot!

The Crew said...

My, that's quite an expensive list you have there, Baby Mao!

Did your Mom get a raise in pay?!

Tiger Lily said...

Wow Baby Mao! You're so polite! I hope you get everything you on your list.

Unknown said...

Maybe one day I can come to see you, Mao!!! Mom would have to come, too, because she has always wanted to visit where you live!!!
Purrrrrs,
Kaia

Blogger said...

Just got my check for $500.

Sometimes people don't believe me when I tell them about how much money you can earn by taking paid surveys at home...

So I show them a video of myself getting paid $500 for taking paid surveys to set the record straight once and for all.