Do you smell of poo, too?

Monday 17 September 2007

Meme Monday

Hey effrycat!

I got tagged by Kellie the Orange Cat to tell you about how I got my name!

Well, honestly, I think effrycat knows that there are hundreds of Siamese cats out there who are called Mao. I mean, it's what we do best, right? " Maooo, Maooo, Maooo".

Well, I have always been the baby of the family, being the youngest and I always manage to get my own way. For the first year of my life, I constantly heard my mummy say " Yao-Lin, leave your brother alone, he is just a baby". I made the conscious decision then that I NEVER want to grow up. I am half the size of Yao-Lin and I will always be a baby.Except when I am flirting with Kaia and then I am a mancat.

I have to go and play now and I think my dinner is ready. Oh, before I forget, I would like to say Hello to the beans in Leslie's class! Thank you for enjoying my blog and I am glad the smell didn't put you off!!

Luf n hugs


Baby Mao xxx

16 comments:

LZ said...

Perfect! I am the baby too because I'm small although I tend to attack my brothers even though Chase is much bigger. Latte is actually smaller than me hehe!

Kaze

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Siamese do Mao and Mao a lot, at least, most Meezers do, according to my mom.

You can be grown up and still be a baby. I'm a Mancat now, but I'm still my mom's baby, and will still be when I get a younger sibling. :)

The Meezers or Billy said...

I'm the baby, yet i'm bigger than my big brofur. hrmph.

Miles

The Furry Kids said...

Good thinking on the never growing up thing. That pretty much guarantees you extra special attention. The poo smell is also a nice touch. :)

EG

Daisy said...

That's a great story, Baby Mao! I want to be the baby at my house, too.

Mickey's Musings said...

Baby vs Mancat.
Mancat always knows how to turn it on and off ;)
Good job.

Unknown said...

I think that your name suits you perfectly!

Unknown said...

Baby Mao, thank you for telling me how you got your name. I think staying a baby as long as you can is a good idea!

Samantha & Mom said...

Baby Mao that's cool about your name! Mom's never had a Siamese, so she didn't realize they made that maooo sound! You are a cutie.
Your FL furiends,

Lux said...

I'm the Big Boy at my house. But I can see where there might be advantages to being the baby.

Donny and Marie and Casey said...

That's ok to be small! I'm da smallest in da family...but I am called The Defender for a reason...coz I'm ferocious!!! Hahahaha!

~Marie

Monty Q. Kat said...

And you're such a cute Baby Mao too. :)

The Furry Kids said...

I tagged you for a meme (if you haven't done it yet).

Love,
Tazo

Leslie said...

Baby Mao, She is going on a trip for three weeks from this Saturday and She says to tell you She will miss you a lot!
She will catch up on your blog FIRST when She gets back.
X from Her and X from Pyewacket

Parker said...

it's good to be both Baby Mao!

Unknown said...

Hi, Mao...How are you doing today???
Purrs,
Kaia