Do you smell of poo, too?

Wednesday 12 September 2007

Wordless Wednesday (Not quite)




Woweee! Look at this awesome, pawsome picture that Maggy and Zoey made for me over at Zoolatry. I LOVE it!!! Yao-Lin is so jealous. I don't know why because he has a beautiful picture as well but I think he is a bit annoyed becos somecat thought of me too instead of just him. He is such a drama queen.

Thanks Maggy and Zoey, I LOVE this picture. I might see if i can play around with it and use it in my blog logo or sumthin!!

Luf and hugs

Baby Mao xxx

17 comments:

Samantha & Mom said...

That is a very cute picture that Maggy & Zoey did for you Baby Mao! We love it!
Your FL furiends,

The Furry Kids said...

Cool picture!

Earl Grey

ASTOR CATS said...

Awsome picture. That a great pose!

Midnite & Stray Kitty

LZ said...

Oh that is really beautiful! You look very sweet there.

Kaze

Daisy said...

Oh, how cute! I love that.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Wow, dat is a furry kewl (and cute) piksher of yoo Baby Mao.

Unknown said...

That is really neat!

Unknown said...

Oh, that is a very nice picture! You look so cute!

Anonymous said...

What a gurreat picture!!

~Donny

Leslie said...

Baby Mao - that is the most beautiful picture!
We have tagged you for a Meme we got sent. :) http://topcatrules.blog.com/2079016/
From Pyewacket and her ugly sisters.

Leslie said...

Hi, I just read your entire blog. Love it!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

That is a very cute picture, Baby Mao. :) Maggy and Zoey are very talented!

Monty Q. Kat said...

Aw, what a sensitive mancat sire you're showing!

Leslie said...

Baby Mao - my entire class read your blog in computer lab this afternoon. They loved it. :)

Unknown said...

Hi Baby Mao - I tagged you for Meme. If you want to do it please go to my blog for details.

Parker said...

That's Stunning!

Lux said...

That's truly beautiful, Baby Mao!