Happy Thanksgiving to my America friends!
We don't celebrate Thanksgiving in England which is a shame becos we have a lot to be thankful for!
Except maybe for the football results - England lost to Croatia 3-2 last night! Mummy said it was a dismal performance but truthfully England didn't really deserve to go through anyway.
So I thought I would list thirteen things I am thankful for :
1. My warm fur. It keeps me toasty.
2. My Mummy. She lets me snuggle under her T-Shirt when it's cold.
3. My yummy food. Everyday I get a yummy dinner and I eat all of it and then I sneak some of Yao-Lin's when he isn't looking. Ha ha!
4. My toys. I have lots and lots of toys.
5. My zoom groom! It's great! I purr and purr. I was frightened of it at first but then I realised how nice it feels.
6. My blog. I love how many friends I have and I LOVE receiving international parcels! They are sooo much fun!
7. My catnip banana. Well, I am thankful for it but I haven't actually been allowed to play with it yet. I will, in time.
8. My big brother. He may be moody but he does get things done around here.I have to give credit where credit is due - Yao-Lin knows exactly how to get mummy to clean the litter tray/cook the dinner/feed us treats etc.
9. My siamese howl. I like to excercise my vocal cords every day at 5:00 am. I think I sound like an angel singing. ;-)
10. My neighbours who eat KFC every weekend. Yao-Lin always manages to steal some and afterwards he brings it back and we play with it. Except he growls at me but that is ok cos it is still fun and a bit tasty too.
11. My girlfriend Kaia.
12. My clothes. Mummy always buys me cute clothes.
13. My mummy's wages which keep the stinky goodness coming.
Haf a lovely Thanksgiving all my American friends, I wish I could celebrate it over there with you!
Luf n hugs