Mummy asked me to post this. Don't ask.
You know you are a cat blogger when:
1. Food isn't referred to as food in your house. It's all stinky goodness.
2. You no longer refer to people as people. They are either: humans/slaves/Not the mama/Lap lady/ Tasty face etc etc
3. The people you regard as your closest friends live on the other side of the world. Oh, and they happen to be cats.
4. You know what a Meme is and feel thrilled every time you are tagged for one. Of course, the humans you talk to in your day to day life just don't undertstand.
5. You really REALLY want to teleport over to Daisy's house and play dress up with her.
6. You understand this acronym: WWJD? and know it doesn't relate to Christianity!
7. You feel really really excited that your cats have blogging girlfriends/boyfriends and you have already started thinking of themes for their weddings.
8. You are so happy to have found other humans who are as cat crazy as you!
9. You feel strongly about 'nip addiction and see it as a serious threat to society.
10. You get withrawal symptoms if you don't log onto the cat blogosphere site at least once a day.
11. Your cat gets more emails than you do.
12. You have thousands of photos of your cats stored on your computer. You would be hard pushed to find one of you or your family.
13. Your first thought of the day is ' oh, it's Meezer Monday/ Tabby Tuesday/Wordless Wednesday etc' today!.
14. If anything happens to you, you are going to leave your pets to the blogosphere. You just KNOW they will have the best lifestyle a cat could have!!
15. You want to join the Tuxedo Gang hideout cos it sounds so cool.
Oh Mummy, what am I going to do with you?
Love n purrs
Baby Mao xxx