I got tagged again!!! I am so excited! Big thank you to both beautiful Celeste and Sweet Suzanne for thinking of me.
The rules:This Meme is entitled Seven Random Things about Me. Each player starts with seven random facts about himself. Cats who are tagged need to write on their own blog about the seven things and the rules. You need to choose seven cats to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment/pawmail that they have been tagged and to read your blog.
Last time I posted these, I was on Yao-Lin's blog and I was in a bit of a hurry. So now I can take my time, inhale the poo smell, and get to work properly! So, here are (not seven) but Thirteen Random Facts about Me, Baby Mao!
1. I cry whenever I don't get my own way. Or, whenever I want some attention. Or when I want feeding. Or just because I can. Yao-Lin calls me a cry-baby.
2. I do number one's in the bathroom sink. Only in the morning, when Mummy is using the bathroom at the same time. I have to do it in unison with her. I don't know why. I just do.
3. I am an expert at playing fetch. I never even had to be taught, it was just, like, instinctual!
4. I read the Cat IQ book before mummy tested me. That is how come I scored so high! (160!!).
5. I believe long distance relationships can and do work. (Hear that, Kaia?;-)
6. I love watching football on the TV. I support Manchester United and whenever they play, I try to chase the ball.
7. I love my Mummy. I tolerate my Daddy because he sits still for longer and provides a good lap. But I always go to my Mummy for cuddles.
8. I play hide and seek with yao-Lin in the garden at dusk. It is my favourite time of the day.
9. I think you already know this one: I am not very hygenic. I know I should be but I just get too excited and forget to, you know, wash! Besides, pillows and clothes are just fine for a good wipe! Yao-Lin calls me a crusty reveller but I don't know what he means.
10. I hate the sound of the acoustic guitar. When Daddy plays it in the evening, I really really shout at him. He either has to stop right there or go into another room to practise!
11. I like being the baby of the family. It means I can get away with more stuff!
12. I hate being alone. If Yao-Lin isn't around, I will howl and howl and howl until someone picks me up.
13. I like nothing more than provoking a reaction from my big brother. I am always pestering him, jumping on him, biting his neck and farting in his face. It is fun!
Right, I think almost every cat has been tagged already but, incase you haven't, consider yourself tagged and please let me know when you respond because I love to read all about my cat friends!
Love and stinky purrs
Baby Mao xxx