Today, I have decided to list Thirteen things I am scared of. I am scaredy-cat, you know!:
1. The hoover. I run a mile as soon as it is brought out.
2. Mummy's wedge shoes. They are loud and clumpy on the wooden floor so I always run away from them.
3. The outdoors. Unless Yao-Lin is next to me and then I am not so scared.
4. Plastic bags. I had a traumatic experience with one stuck to my neck once and now I wont even sniff them.
5. The new crinkle tunnel mummy bought for me. It makes too much noise.
6. The electric guitar. And the acoustic guitar. I'm not so much scared as irate when Daddy is playing it.
7. Being alone. I HAVE to have either Yao-Lin or another human near me at ALL times. I CANNOT be alone.
8. The next door neighbours. They go into MY garden and I have to growl at them (from a safe distance).
9. Thunder and lightning. I really have to run and hide when it is stormy!
10. My big brother. Ok, most of the time I am not scared of him but sometimes, when he gets his big claws out, he frightens me a little but. I mean, have you seen what he did to Mummy with those things?
11. The phone ringing. I bolt across the room when it rings.
12. Strange cats. I met one, once. It didn't go well. He was big and furry and fat and so curious to meet me. I pooed myself and ran!
13. Kaia not liking me anymore. I am really scared she will meet another cat closer to home who isn't as smelly as me.
See? I am a little scaredy cat! Mummy says I wouldn't last five minutes on my own. She needn't worry - I don't intend to!
Lots of love